At the Devonshire Arms at Beeley on the Chatsworth Estate we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four legged kind alongside our human guests, though we do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to Beeley to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests.
- The hotel is prepared to accommodate fully trained, well-mannered, disease free pets.
- Pets are only able to stay in our ground floor Brookside House rooms
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors. Dogs are allowed in the bar area of the inn provided they are on a leash.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Should you require pet services and supplies, please contact reception prior to arrival.
- Please contact Reception at extension 0 to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel or in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behavior including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- £10 per night, per dog is charged for your pet to stay the Devonshire Arms at Beeley. However as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Devonshire Arms at Beeley, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.